2. Age/location/marital status/any other personal info you'd like to share: I'm 27 years old, and I live with my husband Kyle in Rowlett, TX.
3. Date you are expecting? I am due 9/29/09, but since I have to have a c-section, my OBGYN said she will probably schedule me at 39 weeks, so possibly 9/22/09. I guess it depends on how the baby is doing.
4. Other Childrens ages or First Born? I have a 5 month old little boy. Also a September baby (9/5/08)
5. What are your thoughts about being pregnant and/or becoming a mom? I'm thrilled to get to experience this again. It was amazing the first time around, and I hope it will go smoothly this time as well.
6. What things are you looking forward to after the birth? Seeing how my son interacts with his little brother/sister.
7. Any other things about your situation or yourself that you'd like to share? My first pregnancy was a (welcome) surprise, but this one was planned. My husband and I wanted our children to be close together in age for many reasons. We started trying at the beginning of December, and discovered I was pregnant on January 19th. I know we're lucky in the fact that it didn't take long at all. I'm currently 8w 4d pregnant. I've had a rough time the last week though, the morning sickness is really killing me this time around, and it makes it difficult to function with a 5 month old, especially in the morning. But it seems to be getting better. :)
How far along are you? 8w 4d.
What symptoms are you experiencing? Complete morning sickness and nausea. Back pain already.
How are you feeling? Overall, pretty good. I nap when my son decides to. :)
Any Dr. Appointments / ultrasounds / tests this past week and how did they go? I saw my Dr on 2/13 for the preliminary where she did an ultrasound and figured out my due date.
Any Dr. Appointments / ultrasounds / tests this coming week? I go back 2/27 for another ultrasound and hopefully to hear a heartbeat.
Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc?) Not really... just bought a new (used) car from a friend, so my husband has something to drive 2 kids around in that isn't a 2 seater convertible. =P
Any questions you want to ask? Nope.
Any Belly Pics from this week?
Any food cravings?
Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week!